Sunday, October 27, 2013

Random Attachments?

So....
This is the first post.
I suppose this is where I should bring you to tears with my awe inspiring life story or  capture your interest with my comedic genius. Something..... anything to keep you coming back.
The problem is I don't have anything.
My life story is mediocre at best and my comedy is better left in my head. I'm just a girl who suddenly realized that everything I thought was important suddenly wasn't. The realization left my life and carefully laid plans in shambles. So why am I here? Well because writing has become an attachment, something I discovered or rediscovered that I can't live without.  Something that I hope one day will help me find direction and satisfaction.
So for right now I'm just lost, slowly rediscovering life and purpose through my little adventures and random attachments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment